Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Selling Photos Online

Hello!

I would like to share something I found the other day, and thought it would be interesting. “Photography is more than a medium for factual communication of ideas. It is a creative art.”-Writes Ansel Adams, who is one of the most famous black and white, landscape photographers. However, more importantly, I find that this quote directly applies to me; it is the only kind of art I am “good” at. I like to believe, I am a good photographer, last month I made almost $10,000 by selling my “art” online, even though I learned most of what I know from a single website, where I can even sell images online. Click here to find out more about this program. As a photographer, I often find myself in need of inspiration. Quotes similar to Ansel’s can not only inspire me, but also motivate me to push myself further and further, until I reach the limits of my imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment